Apple released iOS 16.0.2 for all iPhone users on Thursday. This update includes important bug fixes not only for iPhone 14 owners, but also for other models. For example, today’s update fixes an issue that caused the iPhone 14 Pro’s camera to shake unexpectedly in some apps, and also resolves persistent copy-and-paste prompts system-wide.
As an iPhone 14 Pro user pointed out, some third-party apps such as Snapchat and TikTok Camera shakes or vibratesThe official reason remains unknown, but the bug was probably affecting the optical stabilization of the camera lens.
Another bug that was plaguing iOS 16 users was the New copy and paste permission, asks the user to allow or deny the app access to the system clipboard. but, This prompt was always shown to the usereven after granting clipboard access to specific apps.
Both bugs are fixed in iOS 16.0.2. According to Apple’s release notes, iOS 16.0.2 also fixes his VoiceOver-related bugs and display issues affecting some iPhone models. You can read the official changelog below:
This update provides bug fixes and important security updates for iPhone. This includes:
– Shooting with some third-party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max may result in camera shake and blurry photos
– The display may appear completely black during device setup
– Copy and paste between apps may cause permission prompts to appear more than expected
– VoiceOver may not be available after reboot
– Addresses an issue where touch input becomes unresponsive on some iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 displays after repair
Update to iOS 16.0.2
Users can now update to iOS 16.0.2 by navigating to the Software Update menu within the iPhone Settings app. Please note that some of these bugs have already been fixed. iOS 16.1 beta 2released earlier this week Developer.
Did you see any other changes in today’s update? Let us know in the comments section below or on Twitter. @9to5 mac.
FTC: I use automated affiliate links to earn income. more.